Saturday, 25 May 2013

Giving the world a reason to dance

I'm massively late on the kid president hype, but it inspired, encouraged and motivated me, so i thought i'd share it. It make me have a feeling and urge to just DO. To get out there and do, to live, to make a difference, to see, to help, to be a light, and ofcourse; to give the world a reason to dance. For me, living like that isn't changing the world all at one time,  but it starts with random acts of kindness(evan almighty quote there), that could be making someone smile, doing something nice you wouldn't normally do, or making future you smile by working hard and getting great exam results. If you want to see what i'm talking about, then check it out and let me know how you feel:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting, i love hearing what you have to say and apreciate every single one of you.
I check out all the blogs that comment on my posts or follow me, but please don't comment for a follow back or follow for follow as i don't do them xx