- The meaning of name is "like the moon" which i LOVE. It's a celestial name and I think it's beautiful and holds a lot of symbolism in a way? a lot of encouragements I've got from people have been about that, which is lovely.
- I wasn't born in the UK, I'm full Persian, i think it's pretty cool now, but i use to hate it when i was younger.
- I tend to have a lot of outspurts of love, i just love love love people, i just think people are amazing and i really genuinely enjoy getting to know them. I also have the bestest friends in the entire world.
- You probably did know this, but i'm a Christian.
- I use to play the piano, once upon a time i was really good, but i quit and that's probably my biggest regret. I can still play a little, but obviously not as good.
- I get told a lot that i'm really weird, but i think it's because i just speak my thoughts.
- I am bi-lingual.
- I actually really care about the environment, and i'm really in to healthiness and natural/organic things
- My favourite place in the entire world is this little building on t-street.
- I'm not very good at finishing things, but i'm learning how to.
Hope you enjoyed finding out a little bit about me, comment below and tell me a random fact about yourself :)